Levofloxacin 250mg is used for?:
- Pneumonia (Fluid buildup in lungs).
- Pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Reduces progression of anthrax infection.
- Plague (Communicable bacterial infection)
- Prostatitis (swelling of prostrate gland).
- Acute Pyelonephritis (Kidney inflammation).
- Urinary tract infection.
- Chronic bronchitis (swelling of airways and lung passages).
Take this medicine in 0the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Levofloxacin 250 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Avoid Levofloxacin 250 Tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer, and ice cream.
Levofloxacin 250mg Benefits:
Levofloxacin 250 Tablet 10’s is an antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections resulting in pneumonia (Fluid build-up in the lungs), urinary tract infection, bladder infection, prostate gland infection as well as skin infections. Levoflox 250 Tablet 10’s inhibits the growth of bacteria that are then destroyed by the immune cells of our body. Levoflox 250 Tablet 10 also kills bacteria by disrupting their inner cellular contents thus fighting infection, with lesser chances of causing bacterial resistance to it as compared to other antibiotics.
Levofloxacin 250mg Works:
Levofloxacin 500mg | Ciprofloxacin 250mg | Ciprofloxacin 500mg